Zeus tells me that selfies are all the rage.
As he is so obsessed, I decided to give him a few guidelines.
Sit! Stay! Read!
1) Know your good side. Everyone has a certain angle that makes them look great.
But watch your expression, a little whale eye goes a long way.
2) The eyes are the window to the soul so work those babies.
3) Highlight your best feature. Zeus is unusually fond of his nose.
4) Use the cropping tool to make a dramatic yet strangely coy statement.
6) Add a filter. Resist the urge to overuse filters though. I know some people who use so many filters, that even though I’ve seen dozens of photos of them, I don’t actually know what they look like.
Well I hope those are helpful.
A final word to the wise, letting your furry pal borrow your phone for a few selfies is one thing but for the love of dog don’t let him download apps especially if they, like Zeus, are a bird dog and they find out about those games with the extremely vexed birds throwing themselves at thieving porcines.
Trust me, you will never get your phone back.
Have a good one.
©Virginia Spencer, thepurpledogpaintingblog.com, 2014
All Rights Reserved